|Job Description : Registered Nurse|
|Do you have a kind, compassionate nature? Searching for a more rewarding role?|
- Pay: From £15.98 (Dependent on experience), including paid breaks.
- Location:Ashford, Kent
- Hours: Full time, Part time temporary*
- Shifts: Day shift 8am to 8.00pm OR Night shift 8pm to 8.00am
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client who is committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care. As a Registered Nurse you will require nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN or RNLD registrations will be accepted). As the Registered Nurse you will be supported by a senior care assistant during your shift to assist with medication. * Experience is required.
The role will require you to work shifts on a rota.
The key responsibilities of our Registered Managers include:
- You’ll take responsibility for the well-being of residents including; making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Carrying out assessments, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Throughout the day, you’ll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you’ll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient day to day running of the care home
- Always promoting our resident’s independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
Who we’re looking for
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- You’re passionate about caring for the elderly and infirm and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
- An effective communicator who’s able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
Qualita Healthcare and Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.