|Job Description: Recruitment Administrator|
|Are you organized and goal-oriented? Searching for a more rewarding role?|
- Hourly Pay: Competitive
- Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Hours: 20 Hrs, Part time temporary*
- Shifts: 9:00 – 13:00, Mon – Fri
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our head office team.
The key responsibilities of our Recruitment Administrator include:
- As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for all the administrative processes in the recruitment process, for example; prepare recruitment documents, organize recruitment timetables, draft and place adverts, log application forms.
- Arrange interview panels and administer tests where required.
- Ensure that the Recruitment service undertakes all necessary employment checks including DBS checks and right to work, qualification and references.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the Recruitment team, for example; sorting post, telephone answering and devising standard recruitment documents.
- Issuing and processing candidate and client packs.
- Managing all allocated general mail inboxes.
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff.
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date process maps for all recruitment administration duties.
On-boarding and Induction
- Administer the process for
- new employees and workers, for example; prepare contracts, offer letters and process all pre-employment checks.
- Conduct induction meetings with new employees and workers and liaise with Recruitment consultants as required.
- Ensure workstation risk assessments are conducted for all new office starters/ when employee’s desk locations change and refer staff issues for Health and Safety risk assessments where appropriate (e.g. maternity).
- Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the weekly payroll
- Submit to the Payroll team, for example; contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner and that the Recruitment consultant is aware.
- Ensure any outstanding annual leave is calculated in accordance with the employee’s terms and conditions.
- Ensure exit interview documents are filed and personnel files updated (archived) accordingly.
- Conduct market research including researching the competition’s services.
- Stay up to date with the industry situation and benchmarks.
- Reach out to both potential and current customers to inform them about our products and services.
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell.
- Maintain and update the target clients and sales leads files on GoogleDrive.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
Other duties associated with office activities.
- To provide cover for colleagues during absences.
- Covering the reception including answering the phones.
Who we’re looking for
- Graduate or graduate-caliber candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Methodical and process oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Will demonstrate an interest in Learning/Further Training
- Be able to follow instructions and work in a team
Qualita Healthcare and Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.