|Job Description : Life Skills Coordinator|
|Do you have a caring and supportive nature ? Searching for a more rewarding role?|
- Hourly Pay: £9.55 – £10.05
- Location: East Sussex and West Sussex
- Hours: Full time, Part time temporary*
- Shifts: 8.00am – 8.00pm, 8.00am – 2.00pm, 8.00am – 4.00pm, 2.00pm – 8.00pm, 8.00pm – 8.00am
To deliver best practice by listening, acting and operating in an effective, innovative and evolving way, providing opportunities for those we support, our colleagues and our communities to fulfil their potential.
The key responsibilities of our Life Skills Coordinator include:
- To organise, run and record activity programme
- To establish links with, and encourage involvement with the local community in the home
- To work alongside therapists and the Registered Manager
- To determine the needs of those we support, using profiles, biography sheets, or care plans in order to ascertain personal preferences, abilities and potential for activities.
- To maximize the potential skills, enthusiasm and commitment of relevant staff and volunteers through direction, support and supervision.
- To promote a positive image of the home and service by maintaining a professional approach at all times, in order to develop community awareness of the home and services.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and safe storage of activity equipment and materials and to develop resources for activities within a given budget.
- To participate in a system of supervision and appraisal.
Other duties associated with the role.
- You will need to be flexible in assisting with other staff members areas as and when required.
- To provide cover for colleagues during absences.
- Increased Annual Leave with length of service
- Training Academy
- Free uniform
- Subsidised lunches
- Transportation service for staff
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience within a care environment
- Organisation and time management skills
- Be reliable and proactive
Qualita Healthcare and Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.