|Job Description : Deputy Manager (Clinical)|
|Do you have a caring and supportive nature ? Searching for a more rewarding role?|
- Hourly Pay: £16.50 – £18.94
- Location: West Sussex & East Sussex
- Hours: Full time, Part time temporary*
- Shifts: 8am – 8pm, Nights, Monday – Sunday
We are currently recruiting for a deputy manager (clinical) for a client in West Sussex & East Sussex. Aim of the role is to deliver best practice by listening, acting, and operating in an effective, innovative and evolving way, providing opportunities for those we support, our colleagues and our communities to fulfil their potential.
The key responsibilities of our Deputy Manager include:
- Support the Home Manager with the running of the home and deputise in their absence
- To manage & supervise the preparation of Person-Centred Care Plans, Review & Assessments, implementing plans with the assistance of the care team.
- Provide leadership & advice to colleagues and undertake line management responsibilities
- Promote and demonstrate a positive culture, addressing and managing behaviours that fall below expectation
- Contribute to and have oversight of reviewing reports, records and care plans to ensure the home remain compliant with legal and organisational requirements
- Manage systems and procedures effectively in a timely manner including colleague rotas and incident reporting
- Assess and ensure the quality of care given is of a high standard by supporting the manager to implement processes
- Identify and implement improvements within the service
- Undertake direct care to the people we support as required
- Increased Annual Leave with length of service
- Training Academy
- Free uniform
- Staff accommodation (subject to meeting specific criteria)
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employment Assistant Programme
- Subsidised lunches
- Transportation service for staff
- Transportation service for staff Earnings: £9.65 to £10.15
Other duties associated with the role.
- You will need to be flexible in assisting with other staff members areas as and when required.
- To provide cover for colleagues during absences.
Who we’re looking for
- Must hold a valid nursing pin with no restrictions
- Experience of leading & managing a team within a health care setting and experience of delivering care
- Ideally have experience of administering medication
- Understanding of safeguarding adults at risk, health & safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control
- Understanding of the regulations and legislation within the care profession
- Understanding of CQC, national minimum standards and key care principles
Qualita Healthcare and Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.